Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Holy figs, I'm sitting here typing just now (by which I mean, procrastinating on the internet), and when a car revs it's engine outside I am totally baffled and alarmed by the noise: "what's that noise? where AM I?"

I thought I was in Oberlin. It took me a minute to get my bearings, and then I realized, no I'm 4000 miles away from Oberlin. And I haven't lived in that room for a year.

I had totally mentally relocated myself without even noticing. Blimey.

Oh, how weird. I'm really god damn far away from Oberlin. boo.

I think I really miss it.

Churchill: "We shall not fail or falter, we shall not weaken or tire. Neither the sudden shock of battle, nor the long-drawn trials of vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools, and we will finish the job"

No comments: