Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Proxima Estacion

Next stop....Malaysia!
Malaysia here we come!
Allison and I are leaving on the 26th of April, which is, looking at my calendar, one week and one day from now.
A full-stop, Keanu-like Whoa would not be inappropriate at this juncture.

Whoa.

I better hurry up and get these Thailand pictures off my camera!

And unpack my backpack! The middle compartment is still stuffed full with assorted chazzurai from the trip, including, if memory serves: one recipe book from our cooking class in Chiang Ma; one jar of Tiger Balm; one street-bought copy of this Argentinian guy's journal of his hitch-hiking odyssey through, of all places, Iraq and Iran; several cheap yet totally freaking awesome T-shirts bought at the best street vendor stall on Khao San Road, all the way at the top and tucked around the corner off the main strip; one whole crapload of these lovely little colored straw christmas-light kind of things that I bought far too many of (what, they were like next to free, and all pretty) but haven't figured out where to hang up yet. And my place is, typically, a wreck, and I have all kinds of job stuff to worry about (believe me, I've got the worrying down; it's the doing something about it to STOP worrying that is difficult), and I need to do some laundry and clean up and bring the trash out, and go to aikido!!! Aaaaah! Train to aikido leaves in an hour and 45 minutes, and which of these things can I do by then?!? Braaaaaaah!

No comments: