Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Photo Update

Lots of new photos up on Flickr: www.flickr.com/people/jbisker including some more highlights from my trip to Takamatsu last weekend. You can also see me turn into a Samurai at the totally awesome Kagawa Prefectural History Museum and watch as I try on an array of rediculous hats at same; also a wander through a Japanese garden park, some good wining and dining, fun with monkeys on an island and an Indiana Jones style adventure through an archeological forest park. Not a bad life I guess.


Sadly no photos up of my recent foray to Kochi-ken; I just got back and I'm BEAT tired, and feel gross and in need of a shower and some good TV. Not that I can come up with the second one, but the first seems more or less do-able. I need to shave too; tomorrow I'm at SCHOOL again, a working man once more. Summer vacation is officially over for me in about 7 hours when I start biking to work. Sigh. Fun while it lasted...very fun actually. Summer in Japan is a pretty great thing; festivals, parties, beaches, travel. But tomorrow it's a working world once more, so I'm off to bed. NIGHT!

No comments: