Friday, February 24, 2006

And next, a fresh young talent just in from NY...

Word.
Things I have done in preperation for next Sunday include:


Record and broadcast announcements over the radio, in English and Japanese.

Written an extensive biography of myself to put in the newsletter of the group hosting the event.

Things I have not yet done in preperation for next Sunday include:

Pick out what I'm going to wear
Plan out, write, or in fact even decide upon a topic for my 30 minute speech and presentation.

Anybody got any suggestions?
It's got to be interactive, crowd inclusive and things. Areas of my expertise include the X-Men, the History of Rock and Roll, and trying to pick up girls. Skills include rudimentary ukulele playing, an area of funny voices, and classroom leadership capabilities. Little help?

No comments: