Saturday, May 1, 2004

So all my coursework is due on Tuesday, and I've been frantically busy and mad stressin. Every day since early april has seen me in a library (except for the two i spent hungover and horrible from a night of accepting too many free drinks at the blues bar ... eeeugh), and I've been pretty consistently productive, if not speedy. But now it's crunch time and i've still got a whole heap of work to pump out - but there's good news!
The good news IS that I just got back two of my papers, with an A and a B++ in red ink on the tops of them! This is not only good news because good grades = good news, but more to the point, BECAUSE since I only have to pass my classes here (the grades don't transfer), having those good grades in the bank takes the pressure off what i'm producing for my current work. I just have to produce, I don't have to burst the seams of academia with my insights. Oh thank God, this may be a less horrible weekend than I'd thought.
The two papers, incidentally, were the Dylan and the Chaucer respectively, which I'd proper slaved over, so I'm happy to have done well.

No comments: