Sunday, July 15, 2007

Aikido 達人!!!

Yesterday I got my blackbelt in Aikido!!!!! FUCKIN ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
It took six years and lots of being thrown around a lot, but YUSSSSS!!
The test went pretty well and I can post some photos and stuff from it soon, but for the time being here's a link to the dojo's blog, which has a picture of me from last week throwing one of my teachers, Murakami san. What's with this picture, you ask? Why's it so grainy? Because it was scanned from the newspaper!!!! I WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER AGAIN!!!! It had a whole interview about why I aikido and stuff, and this awesome picture: and now I'm a blackbelt! Whoopee!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the rockingest!

Ellia said...

Oh my god, you are so, so awesome! Congratulations!!! I'm glad you survived your test.
xoxo
bigsis

Anonymous said...

wow...this is proof that anyone can become a shodan! congratulations from a former sensei