Friday, December 1, 2006

Presto!

Hey Obies, did you know you can still log into Presto? How funny is that! I just looked over all my stuff and saw my transcript and things, and tried to Add/Drop a Winter Term project for 2007 (apparently I need to go pick up my time card from the registrar's office). Yeah, just enter your T# (it still rolls off the memory like your own first name once you see that prompt) and hit "Forgot Your Pin?" and you can get in no problem. Dude, I was awesome! I graduated with Honors in English and a 3.43! Fuckin' hell yes! Sure, I could have done better and that sucks, but holy crap! I'm awesome!

AND, when I was biking home today, two hot Japanese girls holla'd me down from their car at a stoplight! I got holla'd on my BIKE from TWO GIRLS IN A CAR. They were all, "Wayne! Wayne!" I'm like, "I'm not Wayne, bitches!" They're all, "daaaamn, you're not Wayne!" in Japanese, and then we held up traffic for a while and I put the mack down. I ain't making this shit up! I AM A GOLDEN GOD! A GOD!

No comments: