Saturday, May 6, 2006

Summary, in Haiku

was that yohgurt bad?
stomach's all woogley oogley...
whiskey's a no-no.

can't i be upset?
i wanted to talk, but now
i'm comforting you.

cleaned out my roommates
but now i'm living alone.
before, i had bugs!

hope it's okay that
the one thing i understood
was to practice more

ETA's T-PLUS.
anytime now would be fine.
"T-PLUS ONE HOUR."

a bit wobbly, but
pinkish isn't black and blue.
guess it's not broken?

if it were raining
wasting my day being sad
wouldn't be so dumb

even-steven crash:
graceless head-on collision /
landed on my feet

not that it's not sweet,
but instead of being bummed,
ask if i'm ok.

no, day-glo orchids,
one thing's louder than your shirt:
my four plunky strings.

"T-PLUS TWO HOURS."
this is not a vacation
I'm still in my house

i hope your yelling
helps one of us learn to play
the ukulele


more to come. for now, sleeping. and worried, yohgurt-induced fever dreams.

No comments: