Saturday, June 12, 2004

a cop-out post, because this is taken from an email i sent my robin:

so did you know that i'm awesome? you know why?? because when i got to the protestant cemetary to see keats's and severn's graves, on my last day in rome, and saw that it was closed, i did not admit defeat but instead CLIMBED THE WALL (with the help of a parked car's front fender and a big jump) and SNUCK ILLEGALLY INTO THE CEMETARY in order to pay my respects. AND snuck out again, which was way harder (involving one of those spiked gates in an archway - a tall one with a sheer inside face [god bless you, upper body strength] - painful pointiness and scraping, and contusions on my shins from getting my leg stuck between two of the big spikes). but now, i'm officially awesome, because i did it.
off to vienna!!!

No comments: