Friday, March 26, 2004

Man, if I were starting a list of things that are itchy, I'd put wool sweaters just right at the top.

That last post was, in brief, the result of a discussion on Quantum Physics that was forced upon me under the delightful conditions of not enough sleep and soaring overcaffeination, and a healthy (by which I of course mean decidedly unhealthy) amount of stress. But of course if we look at caffeine as preserving ideas of locality, in opposition with the Copenhagen interpretation, then our assumptions about the nature of sleep as a positive quantity can only be accounted for by the creation of a hidden variable theory. All we have to do is fire particles through a tube AT MY BRAIN AND END THE PAIN OF QUANTUM THEORY!!!!! Or, uhm, something like that.

My room is cold. I think they shut off the heaters late at night when they think we'll be asleep. Bastards.

Righto, anyway, back to work.

No comments: